KTH offers a comprehensive benefits package* designed to attract and retain a diverse and talented workforce.
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Vacation/holiday/shutdown pay
- Medical, dental, prescription drug, and vision insurance
- Life insurance (company-provided and elective)
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Associate assistance program
- Incentive Programs (safety, quality, delivery, suggestions, attendance)
- Company-provided uniforms
- Wellness/Fitness Program
- Safety glasses and shoes subsidies
- Educational Assistance Program
- Company-sponsored special events
- Direct deposit
Even though we work in a business dominated by technology and automation, it takes people to discover the best ways to put the technology to work. Any company can purchase the newest equipment, but it takes human expertise at every level to drive the innovations and improvements that make a company truly world-class.
Associate involvement in improving every aspect of our business means we can deliver more to our customers in terms of quality, efficiency, and value.
*The benefits listed above are not meant to be an all-inclusive listing of benefits for all KTH companies. Each individual location may have different benefits specific to its workforce. Specific benefit details for each company can be discussed during the interview process.